Disney can be the happiest and most magical place on earth, but does the thought of wrangling your family there overwhelm you? From the long lines to the crowds and hitting all the “must do’s” in between, Disney can be stressful!
Wouldn’t you rather have fun with your family, watch your kids and grandkids enjoy themselves, and have a perfectly planned trip without all the hassle? Just imagine–little to no lines, VIP Treatment, the best hotels, cold towels waiting for you, “the works”! If this could be your Disney trip, would you even think twice about booking?
I receive many emails from clients wanting to plan the “Best Disney Trip Ever,” but they don’t even know where to start. This is why I am creating a series of trips that make it easy for people to have a perfect trip. To those looking for a Vacation with serious fun, true luxury, and no hassle, The Luxury Weekender was created for you!
The Luxury Weekender- Disney World
- Four Nights Stay at the Only 5-Star 5 Diamond Property in Orlando, The Four Seasons Resort
- Two Days in the Park with Disney VIP Guides
- One Evening in the Park of your choice with Transfers to and from the resort, and a knowledgeable guide to assist with getting on a few rides, dinner with Characters (if you like), grabbing the best view of parades or evening fireworks/shows, and helping with the ends and outs of managing the crowds that evening.
- At least one Day of R&R (depending on your flight schedule), playing in the amazing pools of your resort, the Spa, Golfing, or enjoying Disney Springs shopping area.
- Transfers to and from Orlando International in an SUV or Limousine if you prefer.
Families of Four Starting at $11,500, based on sharing one room in a Golden Oak View Room. Two Connecting Room Options starting at $14,500.
**Pricing subject to availability and subject to change based on occupancy and season.**
Booking Inquiries, please click here